ATTENTION INSTRUCTORS: Registration is now closed for the 2014 Ford/AAA Student Auto Skills Competition. We wish you and your teams the best of luck at the state competitions! Instructors, qualifying exam scores will be available the week of March 17th.
For interested instructors, registration for the 2014 Ford/AAA Student Auto Skills competition is closed. However, next year you may register online or by mail. An entry fee of $135 allows a full- or part-time instructor to enter a team of a minimum of 2 students (no maximum) from a school. This is the only registration fee instructors will need to pay, regardless of how far the instructor and the team progress in the competition. This fee helps to defray the cost of supplying computer based resources (replaced traditional shop manuals) to qualifying schools as well as other expenses associated with the state and national competitions.
- Read the Registration Packet.
- Print and fill out the Registration Form.
- Attach a check for the correct entry fee and mail it to the address listed on the form. Please keep a copy for your records.
- Application processing may take several days, depending on your mail service.
- When your information and check have cleared, you will receive a receipt and a login by email to confirm your registration. Please retain a copy of these for your records.